The National Health Co-op is overseen by a board of 7–9 skilled people elected by the members of the Co-op at the Annual General Meeting. Day-to-day management of the Co-op is undertaken by the Chief Executive Officer and Operations Manager. The Medical Director provides advice to the CEO on clinical matters.
Staff at the Co-op include GPs, psychologists, nurses, allied health practitioners, clinical assistants, CEO and administration staff.
Working together for better health and increased community strength.
To operate an affordable, community-owned centre providing a range of quality health and related community services.
- to create a quality, viable bulk-billing general practice in NW Belconnen
- to build a broad-based membership
- to facilitate affordable allied services
- to have a financially viable business
- to attract and retain quality, complimentary community partners